Our Warehouse Pallet Racking End Frame Barrier is proven to prevent collision from forklift trucks entering aisles.
Our Warehouse Pallet Racking End Frame Barrier is ideal to help prevent forklift trucks and other vehicles from colliding with pallet racking frames.
The most common cause of pallet racking and frame damage is by forklift trucks and therefore an end frame barrier is required.
This Warehouse Pallet Racking Frame Barrier should be recommend for all warehouses, hence the need to protect pallet racking from potential collapse.
An economical range of Modular Barriers therefore offer protection for end of pallet racking bays. Furthermore, Racking Barriers are ideal for use in warehouse facilities or industrial workshops. Available in single or double bays with 6 sizes including 700mm, 900mm, 1100mm, 1500mm, 1900mm and 2300mm.
- Fully welded construction from heavy gauge steel tube with no onsite delivery.
- Powder coated high visibility yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint..
- Heavy duty floor fixing plate with bolts included as standard to therefore provide extra security.
- Available in 6 sizes with an option for single or in addition double bays.
Did you know? The most common pallet racking frame widths in the UK is 900mm and 1100mm wide. Check your pallet racking to see which product will be suitable for you…
- Economical in the ‘long run’ to prevent frame damage
- Constructed from heavy duty gauge steel tube
- No site assembly
- Powder coated in Yellow for Maximum Visibility
- Recommended by all major Pallet Racking Manufacturers
- Made in the United Kingdom to the highest specifications
- Heavy Duty Floor Fixing Plate
- Fixings Included
- 6 Sizes for Single and Double Bays