PREMIUM RANGE – FOR ADDED PIECE OF MIND
Our heavy duty manual scissor lift tables are perfect for a manner of different applications. If you are experiencing complaints from manual lifting from low ground, which is having an effect on muscular pain – then our heavy duty manual scissor lift tables are the ideal pieces of equipment. The most arduous working environments can be improved by preventing staff from bending over and causing injury.
Our heavy duty manual mobile scissor lift tables are complete with a robust platform and available in many different sizes and lift heights. Operated by a high quality lift pump, the table is lifted via a ‘scissor’ mechanism.
These heavy duty manual mobile scissor lift tables are operated using a foot operated lift mechanism and complete with a high pushing handle to move goods easily, in conjunction with 2 fixed and 2 swivel castor wheels. The heavy duty manual mobile scissor lift tables are complete with 2 braked and 2 swivel wheels.
11 Models available. 2-3 day lead time from order!
- Manual hydraulic operation, lifted by a foot operated pump unit
- Infinitely controlled “dead man” hand release trigger
- Robust & reliable
- High quality hydraulics with a positive feel
- High push/pull handle bar
- Fitted with two total stop brakes as standard to prevent the table from moving when loading and unloading
- Fitted with an overload valve
- Hard wearing and non-marking polyurethane tyres prevent damage to floors
- Swivel wheels fitted with foot guards
- Epoxy powder coated finish for durability
- Issued with a test certificate in conformance with EU standards EN 1570 on request
- Full 12 month on Site warranty
Strokes to Full Height
Raised Height = 910mm or Below – 16 and 25 Strokes
Raised Height = 1000mm – 1190mm – Between 44 and 80 (Dependent on Capacity)
Raised Height = 1225mm – 1585mm – Between 65 and 90 (Dependent on Capacity)