Our hazardous substance wall store cupboard is the ultimate safety storage solution for hazardous materials. Available in many size options and complete all relevant H&S signage. Available in striking Yellow and delivered in rapid time.
It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments. This range of mobile, fixed cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the COSHH regulations.
- “No snag” handles with 2-point locking.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves for superior spill management*.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents*.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock – padlock not supplied.
- New regulation labels enclosed to be fitted by customer to suit regulations.
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
*Except wall mounted cupboards.