Our useful Drum Handling Porter Truck eradicates all unnecessary awkward manual lifting, of heavy drums. The gator grip pincers easily holds a drum or barrel up to the weight of 250kgs as is very useful for moving drums or barrels within the warehouse. The hydraulic lifting mechanism lifts barrels and drums off the floor and smoothly lowers the drum into its destination.
The Barrel Drum Handing Porter Truck makes light work of drums, coupled with and ergonomic handle for pushing and pulling. The Barrell Drum Handling Porter Truck is fitted with two stationary wheels and one swivel castor at the rear which makes moving drums very easy.
Please note: This item is not ‘entirely’ suitable for Mauser drums. If in doubt, please call.
- Manual hydraulic operation, lifted by a hand operated pump unit
- Infinitely controlled “dead man” hand release wheel
- Robust & reliable
- High quality hydraulics with a positive feel
- High push/pull handle bar
- Fitted with a total stop brakes as standard to prevent the drum handler from moving
- All models fitted with an overload valve
- Hard wearing and non-marking polyurethane tyres prevent damage to floors
- Swivel wheels fitted with foot guards
- Epoxy powder coated finish for durability
- Issued with a test certificate in conformance with EU standard on request
- Full 12 month on site warranty
- 250 kg lifting capacity
- 345 mm lifting height
- 22 mm lifting height per stroke
- 572 mm maximum drum diameter
- 915 mm maximum drum height
- 1215 mm maximum height when raised
- 810 mm length
- 780 mm width
- 42 kg net weight